Choosing the Right Bank and Overcoming Inflation
Small Business Show 352
What type of bank should you choose for your Small Business? Should you put all your assets into one bank or use multiple banks? Join us today during the intro section of The Small Business Show to get these questions answered and to learn why it’s so important to remember who the client is in your banking relationships.
We then jump into a conversation about how to manage the increasing Inflation pressure on your Small Business. Your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean discuss methods to help offset the increasing cost of goods, shipping charges, labor rates, and more.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #352 for Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- 00:01:35 Which bank should I use for my Small Business?
- Synchrony Bank
- Ally Bank
- Remember that your bank wants a 2% relationship with you
- 00:17:07 SPONSOR: David vs. Goliath podcast, dedicated to helping small businesses leverage technology to compete and win against their large competitors.
- 00:18:35 SPONSOR: Shopify — For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:20:12 Creative Inflation
- Making inflation part of your dialog
- Learn your small business superpower!
- Cory Fosket from Tanglefree Waterfowl on Small Business Show
- Shipment costs
- Coupon adjustments
- Finding Your Primary Customer
- Always make sure you have an add-on!
- Subscriptions — Monthly recurring revenue
- Apply for EIDL until the end of the year
- 00:48:16 SBS 352 Outtro