Overcoming Supply Chain Issues
Small Business Show 351
Has the Supply Chain problem impacted your Small Business? Join us today as your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton discuss techniques to minimize Supply Chain problems while improving the overall performance of your Small Business.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #351 for Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- 00:01:52 “Old Man Disease”
- Maintain your neuroplasticity
- Avoid Change Resistance
- Don’t be Blinded by Pessimism
- 00:10:39 Coming up: Supply Chain Issues and Inflation!
- 00:11:14 SPONSOR: NetSuite. NetSuite by Oracle is the #1 Financial System — no matter how big your business grows. NetSuite is offering a one-of-a-kind financing program only for those ready to switch today! Head to NetSuite.com/sbs
- 00:13:03 SPONSOR: Shopify — For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entre suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:15:28 NYT The Daily — The Great Supply Chain Disruption
- Control your inventory, know your demand, track your sell-through rate
- Always be thinking about finding new suppliers
- The Hopsy lesson
- 00:26:01 Talk to your customers and suppliers
- What’s your TTS? = Time to survive
- What’s your TTR? = Time to recover
- “Don’t make fear-based decisions” — Brian Friss
- Make data-based decisions
- 00:36:23 SBS 351
- Leave us a review, please!